Wonder what it takes to become a medical device professional?
We invite you to learn from former industry executives and trainers, when you sign up for a special “undergraduate” iPrepMD course offering.
For $24.95 receive a 90 days course subscription to MDCI 101 and gain access to over 10 hours of professional development and technical instruction that can help you better understand what it takes to begin a career in the medical device industry.
- Stages of the Interview
- Overview of Medical and Industry Terminology
- Understanding Cardiology Patient and Diseases
- Basic Electrophysiology of the Heart
- Fundamentals of the ECG and Rhythm Interpretation
- Electricity 101
- Basics of the Pacing System
- Pacing 101
- Pacemaker Modes and Codes
- Single Chamber Timing Cycles
Please visit the MDCI 101 Registration Form
- Technical skill sets needed to begin a career
- An overview to the Medical Device Industry
- Strategies for a successful interview process
- Enhanced questioning and listening skills
- Over 10 Hours of Content
A Unique Platform
The iPrepMD platform has been used by hundreds of industry and health care professionals for their own professional development.
PrepMD also offers 24-week onsite training program to prepare you for the medical device industry. Complete the contact form or email us at email@example.com to speak with a career counselor today.