At PrepMD, we continuously look for candidates who are experienced in the medical device industry. We run 3 divisions, namely Training & Placement Services, Contract Staffing Services and Remote Monitoring Services from our Braintree, MA facility. Our employees have successful professional and educational backgrounds, and are here with a passion to contribute to the medical device space in their own way.
We are hiring for the below positions at PrepMD. Please email your latest resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Opening 1: Remote Monitoring Clinical Monitoring Specialist (CMS)
Job Description: Provide remote monitoring for PrepMD RMS clients
Reports to: Manager of Operations
Supervises: Clinical Monitoring Associates (CMA)
Effective Date: Immediately
Perform remote monitoring, including alert management, report writing, scheduling, and optimization of each client’s clinic. Work week is Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Employee can perform work at our location in Braintree MA, or can work completely remotely from their home.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university or credit equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory/management experience in a device clinic setting
- Knowledge of electrophysiology and cardiac rhythm management
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of interrogation, programming, and troubleshooting procedures using all major manufacturers
- Knowledge of the manufacturers remote monitoring websites including Carelink, Latitude, Merlin and Homelink
- CCDS certification required
Employee compensation includes a competitive salary, bonus plan, health care benefits and a profit sharing plan
Opening 2: Receptionist and Office Assistant
Job Description: Primarily support the front desk, oversee general facilities and provide general office support.
Reports to: Business Manager
Effective Date: Immediately
We are looking for a Receptionist and Office Assistant, as our current employee with these responsibilities has been promoted within the organization. This individual would primarily support the front desk, oversee general facilities, and provide general office support. This individual reports to the Business Manager and will need to be detail oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for an individual that would like to build their career with a rapidly growing medical device service company.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person and presenting good first impressions of the company
- Coordinate meetings and interview schedules with our corporate clients such as Boston Scientific, Abbott, Medtronic and others
- Collaborate with our clients in the health care space looking for solutions to their training and staffing needs
- Answer front office phone calls and address the caller’s questions and/or direct the call to the right division
- General office support: Filing, faxing, scanning, and office organization
- Troubleshoot & maintain office machines, systems and facilities
- Order and maintain office supplies and office snacks; maintain cleanliness of the office kitchen
- Ensure office is presentable and kept neat
- Order and ship educational material to students and assist them with credentialing documentation required for clinical rotations
- Maintain digital and printed student and other office files
- Book travel for conferences and meetings and prepare/process expense reports
- Manage catering needs for office events and trainings
- College degree or prior front desk reception and office experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant demeanor in the office and over the phone
- Microsoft Office skills and good computer skills
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to take pride in one’s workspace
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your latest resume and cover letter at email@example.com if you are interested.