PrepMD Hiring Solutions:
- Predictable Quality;
- Rapid Productivity;
- Timed to fill your needs
PrepMD provides you with hiring solutions that have been developed with special attention to meet your hiring expectations.
- We admit each PrepMD program participant on the basis of their "hire-ability"; as a result our talent pool is pre-qualified for medical device sales and support positions.
- We admit the candidate into the program only after they have undergone a rigorous interview process, conducted by former medical device industry hiring managers.
- These well-screened talent pools, emerging from 3 PrepMD sessions (Winter, Spring, and Fall) each year, enable hiring managers to sort through a bench of clinical specialists that are foundationally trained on CIED and EP applications and who are well-matched to their geographic needs and position fulfillment timing.
Where are the students now, and when can I start interviewing them?
2018 Winter Session
- 1/2/2018 Phase 1 - Core Concepts (on-line)
- 2/26/2018 Phase 2 - Pre-Clinical Training (on-site)
- 3/26/2018 Phase 3 - Clinical Rotations
- April 15: Interviewing Begins
- 6/15/2018 Graduation
2018 Spring Session
- 4/30/2018 Phase 1 - Core Concepts (on-line)
- 6/25/2018 Phase 2 - Pre-Clinical Training (on-site)
- 7/23/2018 Phase 3 - Clinical Rotations
- August 15: Interviewing Begins
- 10/3/2018 Graduation
2018 Fall Session
- 8/27/2018 Phase 1 - Core Concepts (on-line)
- 10/22/2018 Phase 2 - Pre-Clinical Training (on-site)
- 11/19/2018 Phase 3 - Clinical Rotations
- December 10: Interviewing Begins
- 2/13/2019 Graduation
PrepMD training supports the Business Principles and Codes of Conduct of the CRM industry and the US Healthcare System
PrepMD Hiring Solutions: exceeding your hiring needs and expectations........
- The Expectations of the Hiring Manager and of the Team
- The Expectations of the Company
- The Expectations of the Healthcare Providers and the patients who they serve