PrepMD Hiring Solutions:
- Predictable Quality;
- Rapid Productivity;
- Timed to fill your needs
PrepMD provides you with hiring solutions that have been developed with special attention to meet your hiring expectations.
- We admit each PrepMD program participant on the basis of their "hire-ability"; as a result our talent pool is pre-qualified for medical device sales and support positions.
- We admit the candidate into the program only after they have undergone a rigorous interview process, conducted by former medical device industry hiring managers.
- Each PrepMD medical device training program is exclusively guided by Tom Kenny, RN, FHRS, CCDS,; author of the renown "Nuts and Bolts" series of cardiac device textbooks.
- Tom's 23 years of training expertise imparts the conceptual knowledge that is critical to the rapid on-boarding of any new medical device employee.
- "Small batch" talent pools, emerging from three session each year enables the hiring manager to match the hiring need to the timing of the hiring trigger, whether planned or unanticipated:
Where are the students now, and when can I start interviewing them?
- May through November
- Clinical training begins in August
- Interviewing begins in July
- September through March
- Clinical training begins in January
- Interviewing begins in December
- February through July
- Clinical training begins in May
- Interviewing begins in April
PrepMD training supports the Business Principles and Codes of Conduct of the CRM industry and the US Healthcare System
PrepMD Hiring Solutions: exceeding your hiring needs and expectations........
- The Expectations of the Hiring Manager and of the Team
- The Expectations of the Company
- The Expectations of the Healthcare Providers and the patients who they serve