Preparing for the IBHRE ® Exam?
On Site or On Line…
PrepMD offers both on site review courses as well as on line curriculum and practice tests for the candidate preparing for the IBHRE® exam. On site programs are hosted at PrepMD facilities just outside Boston, MA while our on line curriculum can be accessed at www.iprepmd.com.
- July 12 -13, 2013
IBHRE Prep Course
- Cost: $550.00
- Register Today!
Printed binders with the IBHRE overview hardcopy slides are available $145.00 plus shipping and handling. Order Binders Today!
The purpose of this course is to assist the participant to successfully complete the IBHRE®EXAM for Allied Professionals on Cardiac Rhythm Device Therapy. It is intended to highlight areas of strength and weakness in order to assist the participant to study more effectively before the exam.
This course is designed for Associated Professionals with a working knowledge of device therapy. Most appropriate for those presently working in a device clinic or an implanting center. It is also intended for company representatives (sales reps and clinical support) with 2-3 years experience in the implantation and follow-up of cardiac rhythm devices.
At this course, participants will learn about:
- Electrical concepts of device therapy
- Lead technology and potential lead complications
- Primary indications for device therapy and their clinical applications
- Timing intervals for single-chamber, dual-chamber, and biventricular systems
- Systematic follow-up techniques and common approaches to troubleshooting
- EGM annotations and marker channels for all manufacturers (and their individual idiosyncrasies)
- Anti-arrhythmic agents and their potential effect on defibrillation thresholds
- ICD functionality and diagnostics
- ICD troubleshooting
- Implant procedures, with special emphasis on left-ventricular lead placement
- CRT optimization and management of CRT non-responders
- Self-assessment techniques to better prepare for the exam
- Chest X-ray analysis for troubleshooting rhythm management systems