PrepMD offers continuing education solutions for healthcare providers and industry employed allied professionals.
Our continuing education programs are offered onsite and online and can be tailored to meet your specific training needs.
Delivered via our proprietary learning content management system, iPrepMD is available via annual or monthly subscriptions.
Content ranges from preparatory material for IBHRE® exam to foundational classes on pacing therapy.
Here are just a few of the ways our iPrepMD customers have used our curriculum resources
- On boarding training for newly hired team members.
- Integration training for staff members who join your staff from other departments in the hospital
- Fundamentals refresher training for experienced industry hires
- Advanced developmental tenured training for new staff members
- Training and testing to support staff credentialing
- Incentive training to show team members you are investing in their future
Delivered at our 8,000 square foot training facilities in Braintree, MA PrepMD offers a wide range of continuing education training opportunities. Many of our customers choose to marry their onsite continuing education with our online learning tool iPrepMD to reinforce and support their development.
Here are some of the training events our customers have conducted with us:
- Annual IBHRE® preparatory programm
- 2 to 4 week PrepStart ™ Training Sessions for hospital and clinic employed staff
- Cardiac Resynchronization Implant Training for Tenured Industry Staff
- Tailored corporate training events for tenured employees
- Facility rental for corporate sponsored Allied Health Professional Training
To discuss your training needs with our training staff: Please complete the form below: