Tuition & Fees
- The total cost for a six-month PrepMD Training Program (Winter, Spring, or Fall) is $31,495 and is comprised of the following components:
- Program Cost: $30,000
- Non-refundable Books, iPad and Software License Fees: $650
- Non-refundable Clinical Rotation Fee: $700
- Non-refundable Dosimeter Badges & Reading Fees: $20
- Non-refundable Background Check Fee: $75
- Non-refundable Administrative Fee: $50
- A deposit of $2,500 will be required within 30 days of notification of acceptance to reserve a spot for the student.
- Full payment towards the total program cost is due on the date indicated on the students formal acceptance letter.
Financing Available Through Meritize Financial
PrepMD has partnered with Meritize to offer our students loans that are customized based on individual student performance. Students are able to finance the full cost of attendance up to $40,250.
To begin your process with Meritize, click on this link and go to Apply Now in the upper right-hand corner. During the application process:
- You'll be asked to provide your personal information including address, date of birth, social security number and other information needed to process your loan.
- If you have a co-borrower, you'll be asked to provide similar information on that person.
- You will need to know the loan amount you are requesting.
- You determine the deferment option you want for your loan while in school. For more information on these options, read this blog: https://www.meritize.com/understanding-student-loan-repayment-options/
- Meritize will ask you for a transcript from a previous educational institution – either high school, trade school or college in order to improve your loan options. This can be uploaded in your online application or sent via email. Transcripts can be unofficial and in the form of documents, pdfs, or pictures.
- Lastly, you will be given a set of terms and conditions and legal approvals for electronic communication and credit pulls on your behalf. You will also be provided with an application disclosure, which provides all of the loan options. Later in the loan process Meritize will send you a disclosure for your specific loan and the options you have chosen.
Once Meritize receives your completed application and transcript a representative will communicate a decision to you within two (2) business days. Please watch your email for communications from Meritize.
Students who will require housing should review the housing tab on the right of this page. Housing expenses and daily meal expenses while attending PrepMD are the full responsibility of the student. PrepMD will not supply housing for any student but will provide any interested student with access to a number of housing options.
All meal expense during class periods are the responsibility of the student. PrepMD will maintain a beverage service during the course of the day consisting of snacks, coffees, teas, waters etc.
Students will be required to maintain their personal health insurance as well as insurance on their cars should they use them for transportation to and from the school or while on clinical rotation.