PrepMD is all about “PREPARATION”. PrepMD will prepare you to enter the satisfying and rewarding career of a Medical Device clinical specialist or sales representative. In fact, the primary goal of PrepMD is to thoroughly prepare you for a Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) or Electrophysiology (EP) career opportunity, positioning you to become a preferential, pre-qualified, candidate for hire by one of the large medical device companies.
- Over 350 graduates to date
- 94% placement rate within 90 days of graduation
- Placements in over 35 states
- Average starting compensation range is $60 - $80,000 annually
PrepMD is founded by senior executives of the medical device industry. As hiring managers, both at a field-staffing level as well as at a strategic-organizational level, we understand both the needs of the device organization and the preferences of the hiring manager for recognizing key talent to achieve strategic goals.
- That a high quality of training must be enabled to ensure that the highest quality of candidate is productive within the most optimal period of time.
- Medical device industry hiring practices, and as a result, we can intuitively identify and ideally match the sales and clinical candidate to the sales dynamics of the business.
- The medical device business, and its hiring managers, because we actually helped to form the business over the decades that we have enjoyed within it as sales managers and senior executives.
The PrepMD founders have expertly hired sales and clinical staffs, and have successfully built commercial organizations on behalf of medical device companies over decades of experience. These enterprises have ranged from large, medium, and small caps, to start-ups. Additionally the founders have individually constructed sales and clinical training curricula and platforms that are commonly used among many medical device companies today.
If you are chosen for enrollment in one of the PrepMD training programs, and complete the course of study, you will be well prepared to launch your new medical device industry career; a career with a uniquely specialized and highly rewarded degree of professional satisfaction.