At PrepMD we teach, inspire, and connect talented people with the medical device community.
"At PrepMD our goal is to teach, inspire, and connect talented individuals with the medical device community. Through a comprehensive and demanding training program, we prequalify our graduates for hire by industry or hospital-based employers. PrepMD delivers its on-site curriculum in a newly constructed 8,000 square foot facility, filled with innovative and high technology educational features. The core of our curriculum currently focuses on the Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) and Electrophysiology (EP) account manager or clinical representative career opportunities. While those are our primary targeted opportunities, we believe the experience our students gain through completing our core curriculum, simulated lab environment, business training, and clinical field rotations makes them extremely attractive for not only the CRM and EP positions, but also interventional cardiology and hospital/office-based positions."
- Matt O'Neal Co-Founder of PrepMD
- Founded on Industry: PrepMD is founded by senior executives of the medical device industry. As hiring managers, both at a field-staffing level as well as at a strategic-organizational level, we understand both the needs of the device organization and the preferences of the hiring manager for recognizing key talent to achieve strategic goals.
- Mentor Programs: Within the first week of starting classes, each student is assigned a Professional Development Advisor within PrepMD. These advisors assist with mock interviews, resume revision, personal counseling, and many other aspects of personal and professional growth.
- Constant Employer Contact: Employers from several different companies make onsite visits to PrepMD for interviews, COMPASS events, mentor presentations, and corporate training programs. Students are afforded the opportunity to meet and interact with hiring managers even before interviews begin.
- World Class Faculty: PrepMD's medical device specialist training is supported by 6 full time faculty members with a combined industry and healthcare experience of over 100 years! The range of skills and technical knowledge covered by the PrepMD faculty includes the clinical/practical application of CIEDs and Cardiac EP Technologies.
- Award-Winning Facility: PrepMD enjoys an 8000 sq. ft. facility in Braintree, MA fully equipped with simulation labs, programming equipment from multiple companies, a mock OR, and several other luxuries. Recently awarded the 2011 American School and University publication's "Outstanding Design for a US Training Center Facility."